*I know I suck and never update this. I promise that will change, probably around the time I move to Australia in a couple of months. More on that later. Anyway, I came across this meme and simply couldn't say no. I love movies, especially quoting them. Have fun!
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling/using IMDb search functions.
1. Every time they run, we take a shot!
2. There's nothing on him 'til '46, when he was picked up in El Paso, Texas, for trying to smuggle a truckload of rich white Americans across the border into Mexico to pick melons.
3. Christmas is not "clothing optional" this year - we have a guest.
4. He's teaching me to change my instincts... or at least ignore them.
5. We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!
6. Dammit, Franklin, I have better things to do than stand around listening to you quote yourself!
7. Put me in your pocket, Mike.
8. As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll.
9. Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Oh... I think I love him.
10. Strong men also cry... strong men also cry.
11. He really is in love with himself. I thought it was just a summer thing.
12. What are you afraid of, a fate worse than death?
~No, just death. Isn't that enough?
13. Let me break it down like a fraction.
14. You a Yankees fan?
Baltimore? That's like being hit in the head with a crow bar once a day.
15. Water polo? Isn't that terribly dangerous?
~I'll say! I had two ponies drowned under me.