Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Falling down the rabbit hole

I have been reflecting lately on what I would like to do with this blog. I have had online journals before, but I cannot imagine there are that many people interested in the daily details of my life. So I am leaving that particular fantasy world and entering a bright and new fantasy world. Maybe, just maybe, people will be interested in things that I find interesting, and I can tell them about that and sometimes use it as a guise for talking about myself (which, I warn you now, I like to do far too much). So you will all be privy to my own perky and quirky perspective on life.

(psst...that was your cue to do a little happy dance of joy)

I now stand on the very precipice of the realm of Blogging, poised and ready to dive in, but nervous excitement still rooting me to my spot. I don't know where this will go, but I will go any distance, follow any rabbit to make it interesting for you, whomever you may be.

No comments: