Sunday, October 29, 2006

Graffiti, eh?

It feels like forever ago that my friend Gale suggested I "graffiti my blog". Here's the truth: I am still embarrassingly intimidated by the blogging world. I traipsed over to Foxxfyre's Black and White Art Blog more times than I can even count, every time with the intention of graffiti-ing, and every time I chickened out. Isn't that ridiculous? I have a feeling that I will get reprimanded for this post. Certain people will be saying "Jo! Don't be silly! You are always welcome in the world of blogging!" And I know I am, but sometimes I feel shy. If you know me at all, that probably sounds ridiculous and possibly a little disconcerting. It's just one of those things, I guess. Sometimes even Jo! feels shy.

But today, triumph! I went and graffiti-ed! I am happy with how it came out. That is 100% original art-work, world! Here for your enjoyment!



Super big thanks to Foxxfyrre for supplying the medium! It was uber mad fun! (yeah, I said it... don't think less of me).

love to all!

5 comments:

gem said...

My comment disappeared on this, jo! That's happened to me more than once this week--some Blogger hiccup. Your wall is fantastic. It is mad fun to do, isn't it? Frank will love this. Did you email it to him already? As I said the first time around when I wrote this comment, how did you get the castle walls so straight without a beach and plastic molds?

jo! said...

it is actually harder to use the old sand medium when constructing upside-down castles. Paint, on the other hand, is much more, um, malleable, i guess. i left a comment witha link over on Frank's blog. I hope he does like it.

FoxxFyrre said...

yes frank does like it very much, and I'll be adding your graffiti post to my blog as soon as I can. I'll drop you a note when I have it ready. I'm a little more behind than I wanted, but I'm having lots of fun with reviewing the blogs for their posts
Happy Bloggin
Frank

jo! said...

Take your time, frank. I'm so glad you liked it!!!

Anonymous said...

禮服酒店 酒店上班
打工兼差 台北酒店 酒店
酒店兼差 酒店打工 酒店經紀 酒店工作 酒店PT 酒店兼職
酒店喝酒 酒店消費